Assists Human Resources Department in all aspects of benefit and payroll administration, which includes a wide range of activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Assists with recruitment, including scheduling and following-up on interviews and processing new employee paperwork.
2) Assists with all aspects of the benefits program, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k), worker’s compensation, and COBRA. This may involve enrollment, solving employee conflicts with insurance carriers, processing invoices, and tracking costs.
3) Conduct new employee orientation.
4) Explains benefits to new employees when eligible and at periodic orientation meetings.
5) Assists in the semi-monthly payroll process using Paychex software.
6) Administers personnel record keeping and other special projects.
7) Generate and distribute a variety of standard reports.
8) Assist in special projects, including research, to improve HR programs and practices.
9) Completes other duties as assigned.
10) Adheres to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and all other company policies, procedures, and processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
1) Effective written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of business, and an excellent command of the English language.
2) Knowledge of personnel and business management normally acquired through the Human Resources area of study.
3) Must have knowledge of office administrative procedures, and knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment, at a level generally acquired through 1+ years related experience.
4) Interpersonal skills necessary in order to work with various levels of people and handle sensitive and confidential information. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
5) Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
6) Some analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reports, find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
7) Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
The company is currently working on a remote basis – office days (in Dearborn, MI) may be required at times. Once COVID restrictions are lifted, working conditions will be normal office environment.
** Campbell Marketing & Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status. **
|Make all inquiries to:|